- Paul has taken our family portraits for the past 7 years and captured the most precious images ever of my son. The details that he brings out through his photography is amazing.Diana D.
- Paul cares to take the time and effort to capture the perfect moment. We were pleasantly surprised with his artistic eye and craftsmanship.Kimberly V.
- Paul Alford did a wonderful job capturing some of the most precious years of our children! It is through his talent and creativity hung on our walls that are memories are so enjoyed!Danette S.
- Paul has taken all of our family photos and done each of my son's six year old portraits as well as our daughter's newborn pictures. He does amazing work and captures the best moments without much effort. He is very professional and is excellent at what he does. We will continue to use him as our photographer because of how pleased we have always been.A Yahoo Local user
- I first found Paul in 1999 when shopping for a wedding photographer. We have used him for all of our family pictures both on location at the beach and in the studio. He is always professional and captures the most beautiful shots no matter what the circumstances. Love him!Carrie D.
- 11-14-2013Best skill for photograph
y I have seen but what's better than that is he will edit the picture to make you look like you... but perfected! And he is the only photograph er that you know by the magic in the eyes. Highly recommend.TiffanyW
- After my Dad passed, I found a picture of my Mom in his wallet that he had folded several times. The picture was of my Mom when she was in her early 20s. I couldn't believe that he had carried this picture all these years - he was 88. Paul restored the picture for me and I will give the prints to my daughters for Christmas. He came to my workplace to pick up the damaged print and discuss the restoration process which was very helpful to me. The restoration was beautiful and the customer service superb.Theresa
- We've worked with Paul for the past 10 years and have done numerous photo sessions with him. He is very professional and his pictures are amazing. You won t be disappointed.Alicia H.
Great experience! Our newborn portraits turned out beautifully!!! Very professional and great quality. I have received so many compliments!Jeni F.
- Paul Alford is the Best Photographer I have EXPERIENCED. He captures your best look in photos ! He is VERY PROFESSIONAL and makes you feel very COMFORTABLE. Every Photo was simply Beautiful !!!! My whole family was pleased with his work. Also, his prices were very AFFORDABLE. I can't wait for our next photo shoot !!!!!Tamieka B.
- Paul has been our family photographer for nearly a decade, and has perfectly captured moments that we will cherish for a lifetime. Paul truly is an artist.Andi S.
via Mobile Service
We love our photos !! Paul is fun to work with and is amazing at capturing precious moments !Celeste C.
Babies & Children
Babies are the most precious sight to see and I love capturing these first portraits of the babies for my families. Imagine your tiny newborn baby nestled up under mom’s chin or held snuggled up to dad, the tiny toes and fingers…its all about the details.
Whether you prefer to do your session in the studio or out on location beach, parks, lake, etc) I can assure you I give 100% for each family portrait session. I want to create some fun, expressive timeless imagery for you to be proud to hang on your walls and displayed in portrait albums. Most families return year after year to go to a new location and update their family portraits to show the changes in their lives.
Most high school seniors want their senior portraits to be “different.” You want your images to show your personality and your interests. Your images should show what makes you unique and special during these final years of your education. The contract school photographer cannot spend the quality time you will want to customize your session. I sit down with you and listen to what you are after, maybe a look or theme you may be trying to create.
In most cases, your old, damaged prints can be repaired and enhanced to near original quality or even better than the original. Once the image has been repaired, the new print can even be printed much larger than the original. Once I see the original, I can tell you how much editing would be required and how large you will be able to go with the new print.
The original photograph is used as a guide and the new image is painted stroke by stroke, weeks of time honored labor to give your portrait the best, classic oil on canvas treatment that you would be proud to hang in any museum. Real artist canvas is used in these portraits as in our Masterpiece Finished portraits. These original portraits give the classic oil painting treatment all at a more modest investment.
Paul has a degree in commercial graphics and can help with designing most any kind of business needs as well – staff portraits, product shots, web design, promotional, advertising, company brochures, postcards, flyers, business cards, magazine ads, etc..
- I am new...What should I do first ?
- Why choose your studio ?
- Where do sessions take place ?
- How do I see my images ?
- What to consider with a wall portrait ?
- Do you provide services for business ?
The consultation can also happen at the client’s homes. Sometimes with the busy family schedules, its easier on the clients for me to come to them, which I am happy to do.
I only deal with my pro lab and deliver real wet process portraits…not inkjet prints as many studios have gone to.